At SEM Haven there are three Households dedicated to care of those living with Alzheimer’s or other dementias. We offer two levels of memory care (Assisted Living and Skilled Nursing) to meet each individual’s needs. We emphasize a positive physical and social environment with special activities programming to meet the needs of the Elders.
Our two Assisted Living households are small, just 8 or 9 Elders each. This allows for highly personal care in a quiet and comfortable setting.
- The above Households each have spacious and comfortable living rooms, kitchens, dining rooms and outdoor patios with gazebos.
- Households include Hickory Cottage and Willow Way.
- View Sample Floor Plans.
- There is staff present 24 hours a day in each household along with a licensed nurse dedicated to assisted living.
- Continuity of care is achieved by having the same staff caring for Elders on a regular basis.
- Under the direction of a Clinical RN Nurse Leader, a separate household supports Elders with later stage dementia who require extensive nursing care.
- Our Skilled Nursing Memory Care Household is Canfield Court.