Ways to Help Support Residents During Restrictions from the Coronavirus
As we continue to practice social distancing, we are implementing new and creative ways to engage and to ensure safety.
Many families of our Elders and folks in the community at large have asked how they can best support SEM Haven. Below is a list of items that would be welcome and appreciated:
- Books, especially large-print editions
- Magazines, especially National Geographic and those with large, colorful pictures
- Word Search Books and Crossword Puzzles
- Other individual games
- Coloring supplies: adult coloring books, coloring pencils, crayons and gel pens
- Construction paper
- Notecards, stationery and stamps
- Grab bags or drawstring bags
- Pads of paper, mini Jenga, playing cards, dice, craft kits
- Unaddressed cards and letters to share with residents
- Disinfecting wipes (Clorox, Lysol, etc)
Donations will be accepted at the Main Entrance. Please call SEM Haven at 513-248-1270 prior to arriving so that we can have a team member meet you.