Our household model of care is a wonderful way of life for our Elders who, together with family members and staff, work as a team to make decisions about care and life. Each household has an RN clinical nurse leader and a team leader who work together to provide a positive and caring environment for our residents.
- Spacious living, dining, kitchen and bedrooms in 3 households of 18-24.
- Households include McCormick Landing, Ripple Ridge and Gatch Grove.
- View Sample Floor Plans.
- Consistent staffing - the same nurses, nurse aides, dining and activities staff take care of the elders on a regular basis.
- Staff to resident ratio exceeds state and federal standards.
- In-house palliative and hospice care upon request.
- Ancillary practitioners include Primary Care Physician, Wound Care Specialist, Podiatry, Psychiatry, Counseling, Optometry and Dietary.
- On-site dental office and Dentist for great oral care.
- Trend-setting personal dining and nutrition programs